Grade Changes

A student who desire a final grade review may request this process with their professor. The student may meet with the professor to review how the grade was awarded. If the student still questions the method, and it is not in line with the grading and evaluation section of the course syllabus, the student may request a grade appeal with the Dean of Academics. The Dean of Academics will review all of the information available and render a decision on whether to issue a grade change, or whether the grade was in compliance with the syllabus. The decision of the Dean of Academics is final. If the student is still dissatisfied, the student may follow the grievance procedure listed in this catalog.