Incomplete Grades

If a student does not complete the required work of a component that is in progress they may receive a grade of incomplete progress (I). The method and time for the completion of the work must be agreed upon, in writing, by the student and the instructor. If work is not completed by the end of the agreed upon time period, the grade of (I) will automatically change to a grade of F. No time frame shall exceed a period of four weeks into the next semester.