All students applying for enrollment at Chun University for the first time must submit the following:
1. Application for Admission Form The application must be completed in the official form provided by the university. Application forms are mailed upon request to all prospective students or can be obtained from our web site www.chununiversity.info
2. Application fee of $50
3. High school transcript, GED, or official transcripts of higher education for the evaluation of academic qualifications and credits for transfer. A complete and official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school to our institution addressed to the admissions office. If applicant did not graduate from high school, a copy of the GED certificate must be provided in addition to the official transcripts from all high schools attended.
4. Essay Describe the purpose of studying at this school within one page.
5. Letter of Recommendation Character reference letters may be submitted by a close personal friend, former teacher, principal, or other school administrator or community leader, someone in ministry; pastoral, or counseling services within one page.
6. Full-time Students’ Immunization Verification North Carolina state laws require proof of required immunizations for on-campus weekday students prior to enrollment. Proof must be in place or immunizations in progress within 30 days of first class to avoid disruption of classes. NC law requires that students not meeting immunization requirements must not be allowed to attend class.
Applications must be submitted in person or via regular mail addressed to our Admissions Office at:
Admissions Office, Chun University 701 Scaleybark Road, Charlotte, NC 28209
All admissions information, forms, transcripts, and immunization records required for enrollment must be received by the admissions office 30 days before the first class start. Students that do not complete the admissions process before the 30 days will be terminated. Entrance requirements must be met by applicants whether the application is for full time, half time, or part time enrollment.