Application Process

Application forms are mailed upon request to all prospective students or can be obtained from our website, All students applying for enrollment at Chun University for the first time must submit the following:

An application for admission on the official form provided by the university, accompanied by
$50.00 application fee.

A complete and official high school transcript mailed directly from the high school. If applicant
did not graduate from high school, a copy of the GED certificate must be provided in addition to
official transcripts from all high schools attended.

A letter of recommendation. (Character reference letter may be submitted by a close personal
friend, former teacher, principal, or other school administrator or community leader or by
someone in ministry; pastoral, counseling, etc.)

Immunization verification – North Carolina State laws require proof of required immunizations
for on-campus weekday students prior to college enrollment. Proof must be in place or
immunizations in progress within 30 days of first class to avoid disruption of classes. NC law
requires that students not meeting immunization requirements must not be allowed to attend
class. (Students taking only online or extension classes are exempt from immunization

Official test score reports are required for the evaluation of academic qualifications.
All data, forms, transcripts, and immunization records required must be completed in the period
of the first 30 days of the semester, or the student’s enrollment may be terminated.

All entrance requirements must be met by applicants whether the application is for full time, or part time enrollment. All requested information is to be mailed to the Registrar of Chun University.

Application Form
Registration Form 2021 Fall semester